Job Type :
Thursday, 27 April 2017
With over 60 years of experience in the Alberta marketplace, Manpower specializes in matching great talent with great companies. In tandem with our client, a locally-owned full service digital & commercial print shop, Manpower is seeking an Accounting Receptionist, to fulfill a permanent contract in Calgary. Hourly rates for this role will be $16 / hour.
In this role as an Accounting Receptionist you will be:
* Assisting the office with all administrative and clerical tasks while sitting in the reception desk
* Using Quickbooks to input invoicing information
* Dealing with customers face to face as well as over the phone to assist with print jobs, payments, etc
* Light Accounting duties such as receiving payments through POS machine, recording payments in Quickbooks, pulling reports etc.
* Full reception duties: filing, answering phones, greeting walk-ins, other duties as assigned
To be successful in this role, you will have:
* Ability to work in fast paced environments with high pressure deadlines
* Minimum 2+ years' experience in a front facing clerical role
* Business Administration Diploma considered an asset
* Ability to lift up to 30lbs on a consistent basis
* Shipping receiving experience considered an asset
* Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
* Strong organizational, multi-tasking and problem solving skills
Please apply online and / or create and manage your profile at www.manpower.ca Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com or contact us at phone number and ask for our Division Team.
Manpower would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the number of individuals applying to positions at Manpower, only successful applicants will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future opportunities.
To learn more about the changing world of work, please visit our website at www.manpowerab.com, follow us on Twitter @ManpowerAB, and like Manpower Alberta on Facebook.