Job Type :
Wednesday, 12 April 2017
Experience: 2-years minimum work experience in a call center, inside sales environment
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Language: English to communicate with others; Bilingual (English and Spanish) a plus.
License: Standard Drivers License with current Liability insurance and reliable transportation. Will be using own vehicle to perform job duties.
- Communication: Talk to clients, listening to their needs and presenting ideas and solutions to their requirements.
- Calm under Pressure: Many things can go wrong during an event, and something eventually will. Event coordinators need to remain calm during crisis and the high pressure of an event in progress.
- Computer Skills: Modern event coordinators rely on computers to communicate, plan, budget and organize their events.
- Negotiation Skills: Need negotiation skills to work out prices with clients and contractors.
- Organization: Many things happen all at once at meetings. Event coordinators need to stay focused and organized so that the event goes off without a hitch.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Inevitably, something will go wrong at an event. Being able to quickly solve the issue is required.
- Time & Territory Management: Ensure you are using your time effectively or productively when marketing for businesses.
- Interpersonal Skills: Develops and maintains relationships with community members including staff members.
- Organize staff and delegate tasks: assigning work to the different employees in the work group, creating an obligation to perform the duties satisfactorily on the part of each employee, and granting authority to take the actions necessary to perform the duties.
- Outreach to community: Researches community engagement opportunities.
- Provide a quality "customer service experience" when interacting with community members, families, scholars and staff.
- Network and establish relationships with community groups
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, and market characteristics.
- Maintain assigned company bases while developing new Companies.
- Locate and contact potential clients to offer services.
- Process all correspondence and paperwork related to Business.
- Marketing: Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics
- Strong commitment to, belief in, and alignment with mission and vision of the organization.
- Attends community events and maintains a strong presence at all events.
- Engages in intensive outreach including phone banking, door-to-door canvassing, street outreach and other outreach tactics.
- Works collaboratively with team members to turnout community members, families and staff in support events
- Maintains accurate, complete, neat, and organized files.
- Collects, enters, and maintains outreach data in administrative databases.
- Ensure strict confidentiality of personal company information and data.
- Draft and edit documents/communications, as needed.
- Help plan, advertise for and implement community events.