Job Type :
Tuesday, 25 April 2017
Food Manufacturing now hiring for full-time night shift in Ferndale.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. To successfully perform this job, an individual must:
* Have the ability and willingness to follow instructions.
* Be knowledgeable of safety.
* Be able to communicate orally and/or in writing at a level to effectively complete the tasks of this position.
* Be physically able to perform the work.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. While performing the duties of the job, the employee:
* Is required to sit, stand, walk, climb, talk, hear.
* Have the ability to change positions, alternating between production lines that have conveyor belts.
* Must be able to bend the body at waist level on a continuous basis to perform inspection of product
* Must have good eye-hand coordination.
* Is required to reach with his/her hands and arms repetitively.
* Must be able to lift up to ten (10) pounds on continuous basis, and, on occasion, up to 40 pounds.
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Ability to effectively communicate.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions.
* Ability to work well around others.
* Fast-paced, exciting environment where you will never be bored!.
* Day shift 6:00am-3:30pm $11.00 an hour (you are paid weekly)
* Night shift 3:45pm-1:15am $11.00 an hour (you are paid weekly)
You will be working in a manufacturing environment packaging food product. This facility creates the most freshest cheesecake in the Northwest. While working for this client you will be mixing ingredients, dipping cheesecake into melted chocolate for coating, weighing cheesecake and any other takes that needs to be completed to create the best cheesecake for clients.