Job Type :
Tuesday, 25 April 2017
Do you have experience leading and supporting a team to achieve higher productivity to track and complete tasks for multiple projects within a shared pool of resources?
Are you precision-oriented and a stickler for doing things right. Are you ready for a change? A change for the better. You want to work for a company that recognizes and values your contributions. With work that challenges you on a daily basis. And provides compensation worthy of your hard work and exceptional skills. If that's the change you want, Manpower has a career opportunity for you.
In this Scrum Master role, you'll have the opportunity to:
* Coach team members and the organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and achieve increased throughput.
* Coordinate & lead daily scrums, and other sessions needed to support the Agile methodology.
* Recommend continuous improvement of processes that will optimize productivity.
* Work with cross functional project teams (Product, Development, Config, QA, and Maintenance) and its members in order to identify task priorities, estimates, target dates and optimal assignments.
* Coordinate & lead daily scrums, and other sessions needed to support the Agile methodology
* Facilitating discussion, decision making, conflict resolution, "getting the work done" as well as removing impediments and/or guiding the team to remove their impediments.
* Support the Product Owner with respect to tools and tracking of the product backlog.
* Communicate health of releases, productivity, performance concerns, burn down rate, and actionable capacity information to the PMO Manager.
* Escalate issues, through business and/or IT channels where necessary.
* Communicate progress and outcomes transparently, including team progress and accomplishment up and across to members. Facilitate status updates, retrospectives, and product demos (for clients or internal product stakeholders).
* Create and maintain vehicles for open communication within the scrum team (e.g. tracking boards or systems) and foster a trusting and collaborative team environment.
* Post-secondary education bachelor degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or IT diploma, with 5+ years' experience of software development, project management, business/systems analysis, or other relevant IT discipline.
* 3+ years' progressive experience in a technical leadership, or team leadership role having experience in leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
* 1+ year of demonstrated ability in medium to high complexity development environments, executing the Scrum Master role while applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory (including Burn down techniques, Retrospectives, handling bugs).
* Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-project, Program, or Product environment leveraging shared team resources.
* Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
* Thinks creatively, performance-driven, and excels in a team-based environment.
* Excellent communication practices, including written & verbal skills
* Excellent mentoring/coaching skills
* First level Scrum Master Certification (CSM, PSM I) or higher is considered an asset.
You can see it. More challenging work. A more interesting work environment. And to collect pay that reflects your talent and expertise. If this is what you see for yourself, you need to talk to Manpower. Send us your resume today email@example.com