Job Type :
Wednesday, 19 April 2017
Manpower is seeking Marketing Manager for a 3 month position in Arlington, VA.
Self-starter, creative, collaborative, curious, solutions-focused. Should be able to bring value and ideas to conversations with the Executive Director, business development leads, webmaster, program managers etc.
1. 5 years of marketing experience---agency experience is a plus
2. Bachelor's degree
3. Proven success in improving marketing performance---specific, quantitative improvements
Skills required include:
1. Knowledge and expertise in email marketing
2. Solid general marketing skills and ability to provide valuable direction and feedback on design
3. Survey Monkey or other online survey platform skills
4. Social media best practices and management
5. Google Analytics
1. Email marketing: Build, send and provide reporting for HTML email campaigns across a broad range of programs. Should be able to work in Constant Contact, clean up present email list, and work with program managers to develop ideas to expand email list
2. Program marketing: work with program manager to develop ideas and creative assets to promote and gain enrollments for each program
3. Social media marketing: strategically develop plans, posts, and creative assets (designed by designer) for LinkedIn, Facebook, and other social media, as appropriate. Plan and manage paid social including boosts, sponsored feeds, in-mail and retargeting, as well as posting engaging organic social. Manage overall accounts and company descriptions.
4. Post-Program Surveys: Develop and implement post-program surveys using Survey Monkey and establish reporting and access for program managers
5. Third Party Materials Approvals: review third party marketing materials to ensure adherence to brand guidelines and make edits as appropriate
6. Sales Collateral: Develop collateral and/or website changes to support sales efforts and reflect programs and overall brand accurately
7. Direct Mail: develop direct mail pieces and mail plans for a range of programs. Track and report results.
8. Brand Consistency: conduct audit of all present marketing materials and develop plan to replace all with new name and visual identity
9. Website Management: serve as intermediary and consultant for all website change requests and serve on team developing new website. Review and distribute Google Analytics reports.