Job Type :
Thursday, 27 April 2017
Manpower has a fantastic Part-Time Receptionist opportunity at an identity management company setting up at a new location in Downtown Toronto.
What's in it for you:
- Pay at $17/hr
- Steady part-time shifts every Monday Wednesday and Friday
- Potential for permanent employment, and career development
- Central downtown location
- Brand new workplace!
What you bring:
* 2+ years of previous reception experience at a tech company.
* Some previous office management/administrative experience is preferred
* Available to work 8AM - 5PM every Monday, Wednesday & Friday
* Must have strong management and leadership skills and experience with managing relationships with cross functional teams.
* Excellent technical, interpersonal, and analytical skills required.
* Excellent written and oral communications skills required.
* Strong computer and systems knowledge.
* Manage all daily workplace operations of the Toronto office.
* Directly manage all relocations and new hire set-ups in Toronto.
* Be local leader for driving culture building events
* Working with global team to implement Emergency preparedness program in office
* Work locally to manage food and beverage program
* General correspondence, work with leadership team to support client, customer visits
* Maintaining maintenance and vendor records for the Toronto office.
* Maintain working relationship with building property management
* Support the IT departments as needed for daily operational activities.
* Has complete responsibility and oversight of day-to-day operations of facilities including janitorial, life-safety, general maintenance, space planning and moves.
* Responsible for the cost-effective management of service contracts. Responsible for periodic and ongoing performance and financial review, conducting RFP's, and assuring monthly and quarterly performance reviews of staff and vendors.
* Leads and assists team in the management of all maintenance programs relating to the interior conditions and appearance and operation of the facilities.
* Ensures that he/she provide positive and prompt response to ticketing requests from the employees.
* Maintain and refine Workplace Operations Manuals
Interested? Apply now or connect with us today to learn more about this exciting role!
Not the job for you, but know someone who might be interested? Refer them to us for a referral bonus!
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.