CAD50000.00-55000.00 per year
Winnipeg, MB - (CAN) 400 St. Mary Ave. Suite 105 MB Winnipeg , MB - R3C 4K5 Phone : 204-949-7800
You can expect exciting and innovative projects, a friendly, collaborative and agile work environment with exposure to new processes and latest technologies in digital media and room to grow-your position isn't limited to a job description while having the opportunity to go as far as your skills and drive will take you.
Are you looking for Digital Media Career Path?
Our Winnipeg based client who is an established home grown Winnipeg company is looking for Project Managers and Account Managers with their Design team to work on a Permanent Full Time basis. These positions offer a minimum of 40 hours per week and set to commence on immediately. Your responsibility is to provide excellent account management and project management to their clientele.
In order to qualify for this role, it is vital that you:
* Be available Monday through Friday
* Have a clear criminal record or received a pardon for any prior offenses.
* Must have Citizenship/Permanent Resident or Valid Work Permit Status.
Must have qualifications:
* No less than minimum of 3 to 5 year's experience in Digital Marketing, Advertising, Consulting and Graphic Design House with exposure for managing accounts and production team
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including
* Superior interpersonal and customer service skills
* Superior verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to be flexible organized and manages priorities
* Must have strong portfolio of projects
* Support our team to develop great websites, apps and games
* Communicate clearly and timely with our clients and ensure their needs are met
* Manage project resources including analysts, UX and interaction designers, and developers
* Prepare project plans, statements of work, schedules, and project reports
* Assist in the gathering of project requirements and estimates
* Manage multiple projects of varying scope and duration
* Manage external contractors and teams
* Monitor and manage project budgets
* Provide project and organizational reporting
Nice to Have
* Have access to Vehicle or have means of transportation/ Valid Class 5 Driver's license.
Please log on to www.manpower.ca for more details. Apply Now