Alberta Complex - Professional - (CAN) 10201 Jasper Ave. (Professional) AB Edmonton , AB - T5J 3N7 Phone : 780-420-0110
Senior Integration Consultant
With over 60 years of experience in the Alberta marketplace, Manpower specializes in matching great talent with great companies. In tandem with our client, a global engineering software retailer, Manpower is seeking a Senior Integration Consultant, to fulfill a contract in Calgary.
In this role, as a Senior Integration Consultant, you will:
* Provide thought leadership aligned with the company's technology roadmap
* Collaborate with the company & client team in enhancing the stability & performance of the integration infrastructure
* Provide strategic inputs to management to enhance value to customer
* Act as SME for integration projects rolled out to production, assist in troubleshooting real-time business integration issues where applicable
* Propose and initiate technical productivity improvement processes for both development and support; automated monitoring, unit testing
* Work in alignment with the CoE (Center of Excellence) Integration Architecture team; discuss solutions and alternatives and action them to closure
* Proactively come up with key insights & recommendations to the CoE IA team from support & operations perceptive
* Interact with project teams as necessary to understand and document business expectations, processes and alignment with system functionality
* Guide the development, support & quality team to get up to speed on the newer integrations going live
* Support the Quality team with test plans and definitions covering the integration aspects
To be successful in this role, as a Senior Integration Consultant, you will have:
* 10+ years' experience in Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) space with large scale data volumes and transformations
* Bachelor's Degree in IT or Science with relevant training and technical expertise
* Experience working with IBM tools; IIB, datastage and/or datapower
* Extensive understanding of integration space with a holistic approach
* Experience with standard integration patterns in the retail domain
* Experience in building integration environments from scratch and enhancing existing environments for optimal utilization
* Involvement in 2 or more full life cycle integration project end to end roll-outs; preferably in retail domain
* Working experience with one or more Data Integration technologies; ETL, ESB etc.
* Experience working with geographically distributed teams, interacting with management & leadership teams
* Exposure and experience with continuous build and deployment environments
Please apply online and / or create and manage your profile at www.manpower.ca. Alternatively, you can email Melissa.email@example.com or contact Melissa at 403.269.6936.
Manpower would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the number of individuals applying to positions at Manpower, only successful applicants will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future opportunities.
To learn more about the changing world of work, please visit our website at www.manpowerab.com, follow us on Twitter @ManpowerAB, and like Manpower Alberta on Facebook.