Alberta Complex - Professional - (CAN) 10201 Jasper Ave. (Professional) AB Edmonton , AB - T5J 3N7 Phone : 780-420-0110
Deskside Support Technician
With over 60 years of experience in the Alberta marketplace, Manpower specializes in matching great talent with great companies.
Job Type: Contract (Long-term)
Work Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Reference Number: 2109830
Our client, a leading energy company, is currently seeking a Deskside Support Technician to join their Edmonton-based support team.
- Work as part of a High Performance Service Delivery Team
- Produce and present Weekly and Monthly reporting using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Improve delivery quality and meet or exceed contract SLAs, SLOs, as well as financial targets.
- Identify and contribute to addendum and new business opportunities and provide leadership in the implementation of cost-effective solutions.
- Demonstrate effective teamwork within MWDS
- Maintain excellence in internal customer relationships and standards
- Ensure support/service is provided to all users on a real time basis
- Responsible for completing all upgrades and system modifications as directed
- Ability to provide communication between IT support centers
- Manage third party contracts
- Ensure all standards and levels of communication are met and exceeded
- Provide a weekly reports on issues that been reported and action that was taken
- 1-3 Years of Desktop/Desk side support in a fast-paced environment
- Technical aptidude and interest
- Previous banking or financial institution experience is preferred
- Post-secondary education in a related technical field is beneficial
- Superior customer service and exceptional client support approach
- Experience in a Windows environment is preferred
- Cloud & managed application support is beneficial
- Application selection and implementation experience could be valuable
* Will be required to work the 11AM-6PM shift in-office, Monday through Friday
Please apply online by creating your profile at www.manpower.ca. Alternatively, you can email us at alberta.IT@manpower.com and reference ID2109830 in the subject line. Please ensure you are eligible for work in the indicated location of this opportunity.
Manpower would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the number of individuals applying to positions at Manpower, only successful applicants will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future opportunities.
To learn more about the changing world of work, please visit our website at www.manpowerab.com, follow us on Twitter @ManpowerAB, and like Manpower Alberta on Facebook.