Manpower is currently hiring an Pharmacy Assistant for our client Pfizer in McPherson KS!
- Perform light inspection and limited number of manual or automated manufacturing support function. This may include line clearance, outfeed/accumulation, scale operation, overwrap, cartooning or casing, canning, labeling, capping, stoppering, equipment or machine cleaning and sanitation.
- Described the essential activities performed in carrying out the objectives of the position, including significant tasks, responsibilities, projects and decisions.
- Described non-essential duties which are typically performed by the job incumbent.
- Non Essential Activities including set-up chases, video jet, changeovers and set-up.
- Must be able to lift 35 to 45 lbs. sporadically and 10 to 20 lbs. frequently including lifting above shoulders.
- Must be able to withstand exposure to inks, solvents, heat, steam and liquids.
- Stand for up to 8 to 12 hours depending on assigned area.
- Vision must be correctable to 20/20.
- Must be able to communicate and work well interdepartmentally, as well as with all plant departments.
- Must be able to read and write as well as follow written and oral instructions.
- Must be capable of performing data entry into calculators and computers.
- ob Title: Pharmacy Assistant
- Type of Job: Temporary to Permanent Opportunity
- Training: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, M-F (4-weeks)
- Pay rate: $10.75 during the training and will increase to $11.50/hr. after training.
- Locations: McPherson KS 67460
- In order to speed up the hiring process, please create an account on "manpowerjobs" prior to scheduling an appointment with our recruiters.
- A Manpower recruiter will be reviewing your resume and may be in contact with you for an initial interview so please keep your lines open.
- Please DO NOT contact the local branch for this opportunity as this opportunity is being recruited by our Centralized Recruiting Team.
- If you have an application pending or are currently assigned or in the process of assignment with the local branch please DO NOT respond to this advert.
Manpower is an Equal Employment Opportunity Company.