Job Type :
Thursday, 12 January 2017
Are you an Account Processing Officer - Operation Officer who is ready to offer your unique skills and experiences? We at Manpower offer something unique for you. We work with you to match you to opportunities that allow you to do things differently, get ahead and build a lifelong career.
In this Account Processing Officer, you'll have the opportunity to:
* Research and investigate administrative requests received via various channels- TOPS, email, phone, mail or fax- in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction
* Apply the appropriate rules, regulations and procedures to ensure consistency and accuracy, while providing appropriate value add solutions to client issues
* Process financial transactions (i.e. deposits, withdrawals, transfers in, transfers out, adjustments, RRSP, RRIF, TFSA and Locked-In accounts) in response to branch requests
* Create, compile and review transaction reports or data to ensure quality assurance of transactions
* Reconcile client transactions/positions with sales and custodian holdings, identify errors and follow through with adjustment process
* Identify and escalate in a timely manner complex issues or situations that require further analysis or investigation in order to determine nature of the problem and to identify a feasible solution for the client
* Communicate with colleagues in Global Operations, internal and external business partners in order to identify repetitive issues, evaluate and implement solutions to improve service
* Assist in development, maintenance and enhancement of Policies and Procedures manuals to ensure consistency in transactions and meet service level agreements
Are you interested? The ideal Account Processing Officer candidate will possess:
* Knowledge of Wholesale/Brokerage Operations and/or Brokerage industry (e.g. Registered Products, Investment Funds, Account Transfers, related regulations, procedures and CRA guidelines)
* Ability to understand client queries and clearly communicate appropriate verbal and written responses
* Ability to analyze situations/events, formulate and take appropriate corrective actions
* Sound knowledge of various PC applications (e.g. Excel, Outlook)
* Ability to meet deadlines and provide acceptable service levels in conjunction with changing priorities
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What is in it for you?
* Work for a bank that is recognized as one of Canada's top employers
* Continuous learning opportunities
* Great foot in the door opportunity
* Competitive pay rate $17
Please apply directly to this ad for immediate consideration.
Not the job for you, but know someone who might be interested? Refer them to us for a referral bonus!
We look forward to connecting!
Manpower Group recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At Manpower Group, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.