Job Type :
Friday, 24 March 2017
As a Customer Service Representative in our client's call center, you'll be a driving force for keeping high-level customers satisfied. Your attention to detail and organizational abilities will help you achieve successful one-call resolutions with our client's most valuable external assets: its clients.
What you will be doing:
* Resolve client problems quickly and/or refer to colleagues as appropriate
* Work accurately and efficiently in a multi-tasking environment where high attention to detail is required in order to balance cash, credits and other monetary transactions
* Create an exceptional client experience by proactively engaging with clients to understand and meet their immediate banking needs
* Conduct root cause analysis on reoccurring anomalies to identify the source of the error and address the issue to avoid repeated client irritant
* Ensure customer inquiries and complaints are handled in an efficient, professional and timely manner
* Liaise with business partners and support centres such as Retail Operations, Retail Electronic Banking Operations, and branch networks nationally, including lines of business to complete the investigation or fulfillment of the request
* Provide customers with detailed explanation of recommended actions or alternatives and verify their understanding of the proposed course of action
* Perform additional duties as required
What we're looking for:
* 1-3 years of related work experience within Processing, Banking and/or Operations or Customer Service environment
* Flexibility to accommodate rotational shifts including days, evenings and weekends between the hours of 7:00am and Midnight is required
* Exhibit bank's values of trust, team work, and accountability
* Must have a commitment to punctuality and adherence to work schedules
This positions offers:
* The advantages of working with a leader in the world of work that understands the importance of life/work balance
* Opportunities for career change and growth
* Continuous learning opportunities- free training
* Great foot in the door opportunity
Please apply directly to this ad for immediate consideration. Not the job for you, but know someone who might be interested? Refer them to us for a referral bonus!
We look forward to connecting!
Manpower Group recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At Manpower Group, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.