College Park - Fulton County
Job Type :
Wednesday, 22 March 2017
Are you looking for ways to use your HR knowledge to make a difference? If that is your vision, Manpower has the opportunity for you! We are in search of an experienced, HR Generalist for a DIRE HIRE opportunity near Union City, GA.
Ideal candidate is responsible for administrative support, project assistance, H/R and payroll support functions, facilities management support, and data base support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Perform a wide variety of responsible, administrative, and office support duties.
* Provide customer service; answer questions from employees regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations relating to human resources and warehouse rules.
* Be the Local HR and Payroll function.
* Assist with all recruiting and on-boarding of new Associates.
* Maintain and approve all payroll and time-sheets.
* Event and meeting coordination as scheduled at DC.
* Maintain records and files for all necessary record keeping - reviews, general HR records, databases etc.
* Ensure all contracts are set up for facilities management and proper records maintained.
* Ensure all vendors are in compliance and the best in class.
* Coordinate all repairs and up keep needed for the building.
* Monitor all DC spend and ensure we are staying budget.
* Work to ensure Employee engagement and morale is a focus.
* Maintain keyscan and alarm system, issuing and updating entry keys as needed and monitoring for proper operation of the security camera system.
* Ensure all office equipment is kept in good working order along with office supplies.
* Strive for continuous improvement in DC functions as appropriate.
* Host all guest and ensure following proper DC safety rules.
* Demonstrate an attitude of support and foster participation in the environment of continuous improvement.
* Maintain a clean, orderly, and safe work area.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
ATTRIBUTES AND ABILITIES:
* Good interpersonal and communication skill
* Good Attention-to-detail
* Accurately follow verbal and written instructions
* Exercise awareness and good judgment in the course of daily activities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Extensive experience Administrative with minimum five years of demonstrated experience in a multifunction role in an operations environment
* Experience in Human Relations and Vendor Management
* Working knowledge of warehousing or Operations like environment
* Intermediate or advanced skilled in Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Experience in providing support to multiple people
* Minimum Associate degree or Bachelor's degree
* Comfortable with assisting executive level to associate level
Did you know Manpower offers education and training? Check out Manpower's career platform tools and resources to help you prepare for today and tomorrow's world of work. Visit www.manpower.com/mypath to learn more.