Job Type :
Friday, 24 February 2017
Our clients who is a We are a leading North American distributor of metalworking and maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) products and services.
We are looking for Inventory Specialist with background in customer service and sales which your response to provide supplemental on-site service support for account managers in the areas of conversions, ordering stock, putting orders away, Lean (5S), handling of service & equipment, and expediting special product or service situations. Also, this position will have a variety of sales activities including spot buys, registering accounts at at the client and supporting our Business Development Personnel.
The location is in Thompson Manitoba this temporary & Temporary Full time job opportunities are available that offers minimum of 28 hours per week and set to commence on immediately. There will be day travel to Snow Lake involved but the associate will be riding with one of the Sales Managers, Employees will be joining the sales manager which transportation will not be an issue
In order to qualify for this role, it is vital that you:
* Be available Monday through Friday (3 to 4 Days)
* Be available 8:00AM to 5:00PM
* Additional Certifications is a Plus
* Minimum of high school education (diploma/GED) required
* Similar sales/service experience (minimum of 1-2 years) preferred
Must have qualifications:
* Demonstrated customer facing aptitude or orientation desire
* Technical product knowledge preferred - relevant to the markets being served, including but not limited to fasteners, chemicals, industrial maintenance supplies, electrical, food processing, manufacturing, etc.
* Requires ability to read technical material
* Must exhibit solid verbal and written communication skills
* Must be computer literate and ability to acclimate to PC based order entry system and wireless, hand held scanners
* Must have basic knowledge of PowerPoint and be comfortable presenting to customers
* Must exhibit basic math skills and ability to organize and manage time appropriately
* Ability to work as a member of a team as well as able to work independently.
* Must be able to repetitively lift boxes, and load or unload merchandise at the customer location weighing up to 50 pounds.
* The job entails requirements for lifting, bending, stretching, standing and driving a motor vehicle; extensive standing and walking requirements
* Requires normal dexterity, strength, coordination and vision inherent in factory and/or office work
Nice to Have
* Have access to Vehicle or have means of transportation/ Valid Class 5 Driver's license.
To learn more about the changing world of work, please visit our website at www.manpower.ca, follow us on Facebook Manpower Winnipeg.