Job Type :
Friday, 24 February 2017
Manpower is hiring for a Calibration Technician III position in Arden Hills, MN with a well-known and respected company! This position offers full time hours and weekly pay. Good candidates will be reliable and looking for an opportunity to grow with a great company!
Shift: 1st, 6:00am - 2:30pm
Type: 6 Month Contract-to-Start
Responsible for supporting documentation requirements pertaining to remediation efforts. Entails reviewing calibration records and documenting the calibration limitations. Communicating with Customers and coordinating process reviews. Tracking actions and documenting status of documentation cycle. Performing calibration functions on all testing and measuring equipment throughout all manufacturing operations. This position impacts upon the accuracy of the company's measurement and process equipment, subsequent product quality, and is essential to meeting Quality Systems Requirements and other compliance requirements. The Calibration Technician performs precise calibrations per written procedures on measuring and testing equipment, tools, gauges, and fixtures as defined by the calibration schedule. On equipment that cannot be maintained internally, coordinates the calibration with a certified outside source. Maintains clear and concise records to facilitate timely problem identification, development of department procedures, and to comply with internal and external regulations.
* Evaluates calibration records and documents the equipment limitation.
* Performs set-up, testing, repair, inspection, and/or maintenance of all area-specific equipment, materials, systems and or products.
* Collects, compiles, measures, summarizes, records, and documents specific data gathered during a calibration.
* Troubleshoots and solves problems requiring interpretation of procedures and practices. Analyzes situations or data to identify issues and trends.
* Applies knowledge of technical concepts and practices, and an understanding of product or system fundamentals, from basic to complex towards the resolution of manufacturing and/or research and development tasks.
* Plans, organizes, and prioritizes own daily work routine to meet established schedule and assigned tasks or projects.
* Observes and complies with all safety rules and regulations. This includes QSR and ISO Standards.
* Communicates as a team member with other functional groups as well as with internal customers. May contact outside vendors as part of job responsibilities.
* AA Degree or equivalent work experience in related discipline and 1 year of related experience required
* Metrology background with knowledge of Electrical, Physical, Dimensional, Temperature, Pressure, Humidity, or Flow calibrations
* Clear communicator, customer focused, self-motivated and strong work ethic
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
* Basic understanding of medical device documentation requirements
* Proven record of working closely and successfully with manufacturing and process development engineers