Hanover - York County
Job Type :
Friday, 06 January 2017
Manpower is currently assisting a local company in Hanover, PA for Packer positions. As a packer, you will assist with preparing and packaging products.
If you have picking, packing, order selecting, general labor or assembly line experience, you are encouraged to apply!
The pay varies depending on preferred shift and schedule. Various options are available. Pay rates range between $10.00-$12.00 an hour, plus overtime as needed. These jobs are a combination of temporary, temporary to hire, and seasonal positions.
As a Packer, you must be able to work in a team-oriented environment and communicate well with management and fellow employees.
Ideal candidates have very positive attitude and previous experience.
Other requirements of the role include:
* All applicants must have steady work history with a good attendance record
* Ability to repeatedly lift up to 20lbs and occasionally lift up to 40lbs
* Must be able to meet physical demands including standing for extend periods, walking, bending, kneeling and reaching
* Manufacturing experience preferred, but entry level candidates are welcome to apply
* High School or GED required
* Pre-employment background check & drug screen will be required as a condition of employment - Free for all Manpower candidates!
Candidates can apply for this Packer position online at www.manpower.com or by calling Manpower at 717-630-8423.
We offer our employees great career opportunities, competitive wages, and access to health insurance options after only 40 hours!
Manpower is an equal opportunity employer.