Job Type :
Saturday, 04 February 2017
We Strive for Diversity and Success with our Workforce... Join Us!
For more than 100 years our clients has been delivering innovative solutions to Canadians and dedicated to improving the lives of Canadians and expanded their reach to Canadians. Their team of stellar professionals values commitment to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment with their organization
Our Multinational Client that is a Canadian National Telecommunications company that provides a wide range of telecommunications products and services including internet access, voice, entertainment, health-care, video, satellite and IPTV Television. They are currently opening branch through Manitoba from Winnipeg, Brandon, Winkler, The Pas, Flin Flon to Dauphin and Thompson.
We're looking for Retail Sales Representatives responsible for selling a full range of telecommunications products and services to our customers in a professional and customer friendly approach. The ideal candidate must have the ability to multitask and provide an excellent customer experience in all interactions. This person should demonstrate exceptional customer service, sales skills, and problem solving skills. This position offers Permanent Full Time Hours + Excellent Wages + Comprehensive Benefits + Commission and More.
Locations for Retails Sales Representatives
* The PAS
* Flin Flon
In order to qualify for this role, it is vital that you:
* Be available Monday through Sunday
* Clear Criminal Record
* Must be eligible and legally work in Canada
Must have qualifications:
* Minimum of one year of retail sales experience.
* High School graduate (Post high school education/training is preferred).
* Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
* Ability to deal effectively with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service-oriented attitude.
* Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
* Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
Nice to Have
* Have access to Vehicle or have means of transportation/ Valid Class 5 Driver's license.
* Bilingual French speaking but not required
To learn more about the changing world of work, please visit our website at www.manpower.ca, follow us on Facebook Manpower Winnipeg.