Job Type :
Monday, 09 January 2017
Customer Service professionals - are you looking for an opportunity to work at one of the Greater Toronto's Top 2016 Employers? Manpower is currently recruiting for Membership Support Representatives for our client in Richmond Hill.
* Receive inbound telephone inquiries and concerns from members and resolving issues.
* Navigating through company systems to facilitate the resolution of member requests.
* Provide exceptional customer service while meeting and exceeding all internal quality standards and KPI's (Key Performance Indicators).
What you bring:
* Completion of post secondary education required
* 2-3 years customer service experience
* Strong communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong problem solving skills
* Demonstrated ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
* Genuine empathetic communication style
Interested? Apply now to a role which offers:
* Starting salary of $35k+
* Benefits from your first day
* Full time hours between 8:00AM and 8:00PM including weekends
* The option to work from home after your first eight months
Apply today! Not the job for you? Set up your profile at manpower.ca and see what other opportunities Manpower has available currently.
Manpower would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, due to the number of individuals applying to positions at Manpower, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Not the job for you, but know someone who might be interested? Refer them to us for a referral bonus!
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.