Job Type :
Monday, 27 February 2017
Assists the Human Resources Department in carrying out various human resources programs, procedures and policies for all Company employees. Perform clerical and technical functions related to the Department's human resources activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manages the front desk in Human Resources. Greets each visitor that enters the HR office and provides or helps them find the right assistance.
2. Process, verify and maintain documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruiting, grievances, performance evaluations and classifications, etc.
3. Updates and maintains confidential employee files to document personnel actions and provide information for payroll and other uses.
4. Examines employee files, HRIS and/or other data sources to answer inquiries and provide information to authorized persons.
5. Assist in employee relations activities, anniversaries, company summer event, employee appreciation events, etc.
6. Maintains uniform services, ordering, billing, changes and works closely with the uniform account representative.
7. Creates and maintains records/activities within the Human Resource Information System such as new hire information, pay changes, job changes, address changes, terminations, etc.
8. Assist in conversion and new hire efforts including locker assignment, drug-screening process, conversion paperwork, background and reference checks, etc.
9. Receives and reviews HR forms and ensures they are accurate and complete.
10. Assist the HR team with other functions as needed.
11. This position may require overtime and/or weekend work.
12. Knowledge of and adherence to all PCI, cGMP, and GCP policies, procedures, rules.
13. Attendance to work is an essential function of this position
14. Performs other duties as assigned by Manager/Supervisor.