Job Type :
Friday, 24 February 2017
Vehicle Electronics Technician - You can build a better career. It starts here.
You're ready for a change. A change for the better. You want to work for a company that recognizes and values your contributions. With work that challenges you on a daily basis. And provides compensation worthy of your hard work and dynamic ideas. If that's the change you want, Manpower has a career opportunity for you.
You're precision-oriented, intuitive and a stickler for doing it right. You're in your element when you're working with anything mechanical or electrical. You're a whiz at keeping things operating at peak performance. You follow directions perfectly, but can also determine appropriate solutions on your own. If this describes you, you'll want to learn more about this opportunity!
In this technician position, your responsibilities will include:
* Installing, repairing, servicing, adjusting, and testing devices, circuitry and components such as cameras, monitors, video recorders, computers, transmitting, etc. in vehicles.
* Independently performs most assignments with instructions on global objectives and general results expected. Receives technical guidance on unusual or complex problems and work is reviewed for application of sound professional judgment.
* Group with a variety of complex tasks including the construction or assembly of electronic devices related to transportation research and vehicle instrumentation
* Maintains and repairs communication cables, power distribution cables and wiring, and all other cabling needed
Are you interested? The ideal Technician candidate will possess:
* Associates degree in a related field is highly preferred, but not required
* Demonstrated experience working with and/or installing vehicle-based electronic equipment
* Demonstrated working experience with hand tools, powered hand tools, soldering equipment, and basic wiring.
* Demonstrated experience with using software programs such as Microsoft Office and Windows, transferring files and using word processors.
* Flexible scheduling
* The utmost degree of professionalism
You can see it. More challenging work. A more interesting work environment. The opportunity to use your finely honed skills to make a real difference. And to collect pay that reflects your talent and expertise. If this is what you see for yourself, you need to talk to Manpower.
Manpower reach and resources bring you career options you couldn't find on your own. We're experts at placing each of our candidates into his/her "dream job" - one perfectly matched to skills, ambition and lifestyle.