Job Type :
Thursday, 23 February 2017
Loan Processing Clerk
A well-established financial institution in Lewiston is now hiring a Loan Processing Clerk! In this role you will utilize your accounting and lending knowledge, as well as your strong attention to detail, to ensure that all loan documents have been completed accurately and in accordance with established policies and procedures.
What's in it for you?
* Great 1st shift schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm
* $13.50 per hour, and weekly pay
* Opportunity to get your foot in the door with a successful company
* A chance to build on your prior experience in a professional work environment
What will you be doing?
* Collecting and reviewing required documentation to ensure completion, accuracy, and compliance with company policy
* Creating, updating, and maintaining files, databases, and other documents for internal reports
* Verifying loan documents, including income credit appraisal, and title insurance
* Acting as a liaison between borrows, underwriters, loan originators, and lenders
* Communicating with clients via telephone, email, and in person
* Gathering information and taking each file form pre-approval to closing
What will you bring to the job?
* At least two years of administrative or clerical experience - loan experience is preferred
* A basic knowledge of lending and the real estate industry, as well as basic knowledge of basic accounting processes and procedures
* Good computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
* Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and adapt to shifting priorities
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong attention to detail
* Bachelor's degree in business or a related field (preferred)
Let's try to put an end to your job search by applying today. Contact a team member today by applying online or calling 207-784-9353.
You can also find all of our open positions by visiting www.ManpowerMaine.com. We look forward to working with you!
We love referrals, so please share our job with friends and family!