Job Type :
Thursday, 23 February 2017
Our client, a department of defense electronics manufacturer in northern Lancaster County PA, has a direct hire opening for a Price Analyst with Federal and Defense experience. This position is responsible for the cost collection and generation of final pricing proposals for specific Program Proposals, including Rough Order of Magnitudes (ROMs) and Not to Exceeds (NTEs). It coordinates and collaborates with various functional disciplines and communicates with all levels of management. It oversees specific external audit and fact finding activities and assists Program Managers with specific Change Cost Collection processes.
*Develops, analyzes, evaluates, coordinates, prepares, supports and oversees specific cost proposals and schedules within critical deadlines.
*Generates detailed pricing using the cost estimates, pricing model, proposal structure, and pricing based on coordinating timely inputs and strategic guidance from the bid team.
*Develops and prepares cost volumes for proposals in accordance with (RFP) requirements
*Serves as primary interface with DCAA/DCMA during specific audits; supports customer evaluation/fact-finding; and participates in price negotiations.
*Ensures Estimating System compliance and provides interpretation of RFP costing
*Interacts & coordinates with personnel and management at all levels including with CFO and bid team to streamline and standardize repeatable bid cost estimating
*Performs other tasks and duties as assigned to support business goals and objectives.
* Bachelor's degree, or two plus years Accounting, Business, Economics or Finance college credits & must be able to pursue bachelor degree.
* 2-8 Years of combined experience in Pricing/Accounting/Finance/Contracts/Business with at least 3 years of direct Pricing experience with minimum of 2 years' experience with Subcontract/ Procurement requirements, *FAR / DFAR proposal adequacy and execution requirements, Prime proposal SOW/RFP requirements.
* Able to effectively manage competing priorities and deadlines and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Understands cost, cost drivers, and cost estimating processes and techniques, including lot sizing, fixed/variable costs, nonrecurring costs, and development and application of Cost Estimating Relationships (CERs).
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Team player, independent, proactive, and possess excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
* Demonstrated advanced MS Excel and Word skills.
* Ability to work extended hours of evening and weekend support to meet critical proposal schedules and deadlines.
Please send your resume to: Gisele.Nadeau@Manpower.com for consideration.