Job Type :
Friday, 24 February 2017
Our client in Brampton, Ontario is looking for hard working individuals who love to keep moving in a fast paced environment to work within their warehouse. The receiving department has a variety of tasks such operating wrapping machines, sorting and scanning, unloading product off of transport trucks, as well as driving power equipment. This job requires a commitment to work at least 6 months and has the opportunity to become permanent.
What's in it for you?
* Full time hours, Rotational weekdays or Steady Weekends
* Day Shift: 5:45am-3:45pm OR Afternoon Shift: 3:45pm-1:45am
* Day shift is $14.00/hr and afternoon shift is $14.60/hr
* Paid Training, Performance Bonus and Cash Bonus for Referrals
What you bring to the job:
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively
* Be able to walk the equivalent of 5-10 km during your shift
* Experience operating a Forklift
* Ability to pass a background criminal check
* Must be 18 years or older
APPLY TODAY - All applicants will be contacted by a recruiter
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.