Job Type :
Monday, 27 February 2017
Manpower, Inc. of SE Michigan is currently seeking an internal Candidate Care Specialist to join our Monroe team. This is a part-time position working 9:00am - 3:00pm, Monday - Friday. The selected candidate will be responsible for performing a variety of candidate and associate care tasks to support the intake and candidate care process. This includes:
* serving as the primary point of contact for all candidates and visitors entering the office, assisting and directing those individuals throughout the intake and registration process;
* performing onboarding responsibilities, ensuring all tasks and documentation are completed;
* serving as primary specialist for the orientation process including administering oral drug screens, going through the associate handbook, reviewing policies and procedures, and delivering client-specific information as need;
* entering and documenting information related to pre-employment, compliance, and onboarding, particularly W-4 tax forms, test scores, and candidates skills; and
* carrying out additional candidate care and administrative tasks that support the mission of the intake process.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service skills and be able to quickly shift job duties and priorities. Strong computer knowledge with MS Outlook, Word, and Excel is needed as well as excellent documentation and communication skills.
Call Manpower today for more information and immediate consideration: 734-665-3757. Get a head start by creating an account at manpower.com and then give us a call!
Know of others looking for work? Please share this post! You could earn a $50 referral bonus for each successful referral.
To see more openings with Manpower across Southeastern Michigan, visit manpowermi.com or follow us on social media.
Manpower, Inc. of SE Michigan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.