Job Type :
Friday, 24 February 2017
Manpower is Hiring!
Register at manpowerjobs.com
The Order Management Specialist (OMS) is responsible for delivering best-in industry customer support while developing and expanding positive relationships with existing external customers, providing customers with pre-Sales information, performing quote and order processing, and related activities. The OMS interfaces with existing customers (Resellers) via phone and email; extends the customer relationship by providing product offerings and updates, promotion / price changes; developing quotes; processing orders; addressing customer order related inquiries; troubleshooting issues; and related items. The OMS has a high sense of ownership, and engages across all internal functions and with management. This full-time role resides in our Operations group in Santa Clara.
* Provide best-in-industry customer support from initial customer contact through the life of the customer's order. The OMS is the key point of contact for all inquiries regarding the customer quotes and orders.
* Address customer inquiries regarding availability of product, pricing, and related items. Quote products and services to customers using SAP. Process customer PO's in full compliance with Securematics' policies and procedures. Troubleshoot issues to ensure accurate and timely order entry into SAP. Own the order through the life of the order - ensure orders progress through shipping, invoice, RMA when appropriate, etc..
* Provided related customer and sales support.
* Meet or exceed Quality and Turn-Around-Time expectations.
* Assist in developing procedures, improving systems, and other activities that help build operational capabilities and improve the customer experience to extend our competitive advantage.
* Ability to build trust and positive relationships with customers and internal personnel across functions.
* Recent college graduate with an interest working in network technology, or 3 years of experience in a high tech environment in Customer Service, Order Management, or Inside Sales with similar
* Strong phone and written communication skills. Ability to create and deliver effective customer messaging via phone and email, and communicate across internal functions.
* Accurate data entry skills.
* Team player who can effectively work with external customers, vendors, and across all internal functions and management.
* Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, work independently, and excel with minimal supervision.
* Highly organized.
* Good analytical skills.
* Experienced working in ERP systems such as SAP or Oracle is preferred
* College degree preferred
The pay is $20-21/hour, starting immediately. M-F 8-5. The assignment is through the end of this year.