Public Sector and Government
Bethesda, MD - (USA) 4800 Hampden Lane Suite 200 MD Bethesda , MD - 20814 Phone : 301-215-6346
We are currently seeking a mid-level Contracts Administrator with at least 5 years of cradle to grave contracts administration experience to support our Operations & Maintenance Sector in Germantown, MD.
1. Providing value added analysis of competitive solicitations, pricing strategies, contract terms and conditions, identifying risks as well as mitigation alternatives.
2. Working collaboratively across all areas of the business to meet contractual requirements
3. Examining performance and contractual deliverables/requirements to ensure accuracy, completeness, and adherence to bid specifications, schedules and other contract terms
4. Experience in the development, submission, negotiation and resolution of change proposals and Requests for Equitable Adjustment
5. Advising management of contractual rights and obligations in accordance with contract terms, FAR/DFAR and other government regulations
6. Compiling and maintaining all required contractual records and documents in accordance with contract requirements and Company policies and procedures
7. Coordinating legal reviews as appropriate
8. Supporting Program managers and Business area leads by providing sound business advice and counsel to operations as required
9. Serving as primary point of contact between Company and the Customer for all contractual matters on assigned contracts
10. Performing research on complex contracting matters and providing sound business advice and counsel to Operations management and functional departments in accordance to bid specifications, FAR/DFAR, other government regulations and internal policies
11. Coordinating cross functionally to meet internal and external requirements and deadlines
12. Draft/review/negotiate non-disclosure agreements and teaming agreements.
13. Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
* Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of increasingly responsible job-related experience.
* Good written and oral communication skills and familiarity with word processing, database, spreadsheet programs and integrated software applications are required.
* Position may require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
* Ability to travel up to 20%
Plan, direct, or coordinate supportive services of an organization, such as recordkeeping, mail distribution, telephone operator/receptionist, and other office support services. May oversee facilities planning and maintenance and custodial operations. May also supervise and coordinate the activities of clerical and administrative support workers. Alternate job titles include: Office Manager, Administrative Coordinator, Administrative Officer, Administrative Manager, Administrative Specialist, Administrator, Business Administrator
Submit your resume to: Letty.email@example.com and
create your profile:www.manpower.com