Waukegan IL Area - (USA) 1501 White Oak Drive IL Waukegan , IL - 60085 Phone : (847) 689-2217
Manpower is hiring a pharmanceutical Maintenance Mechanic Technician:
Our pharmaceutical manufacturing client in Richmond, IL is seeking a reliable and experienced Maintenance Mechanic Technician on the 1st shift for a 12 week temporary assignment. Even though it is a temporary assignment to start with, this has the potential to go permanent for the right person. Pay rate is $18-$20/hour but can be negotiable with more than 5 years of hands on experience. If you are looking for a challenging assignment to keep your maintenance skills sharp, please apply with your updated resume today!
Your workday will always provide something different:
* Maintenance tasks typically relate to corrective and preventative maintenance.
* Mechanical maintenance and service for various types of production equipment (filling & labeling equipment, milling/polishing equipment, blending systems)
* Mechanical maintenance and service for facility systems including air compressors, refrigeration systems, domestic water systems, waste water systems, etc.
* Light fabrication
* General production equipment repair and facilities maintenance
* Equipment troubleshooting: Evaluate issues to machinery and systems and be able to report on the issue with recommendations. Both mechanical and electrical skills are nice to have.
* Basic mathematical skills
* Prefer experience in chemical or regulated manufacturing environment is preferred
* Able to read, understand and interpret mechanical, electrical and pneumatic drawings or schematics.
High School Diploma required
Apply today and start a NEW JOB with MANPOWER.