Alberta Complex - Professional - (CAN) 10201 Jasper Ave. (Professional) AB Edmonton , AB - T5J 3N7 Phone : 780-420-0110
PeopleSoft Specialist, Project Costing (Data Conversion & Transformation)
With over 60 years of experience in the Alberta marketplace, Manpower specializes in matching great talent with great companies.
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Duration: 4 months
Work Location: Calgary, Alberta
Reference Number: 2108696
Our client, a government organization, is currently seeking a Calgary-based PeopleSoft Specialist with Data Conversion and Transformation experience to review options, impacts, and to make a recommendation for an overall conversion strategy specifically related to the implementation of PeopleSoft Project Costing. This client is currently using PeopleSoft 9.1 modules for General Ledger, Asset Management, Payables, Billing, Receivables, Purchasing and Inventory. The implementation of Project Costing is limited to the tracking and reporting of Tangible Capital Assets (TCA) and is scheduled to go live in April 2017.
- Review, recommend and execute a conversion strategy of existing, active or historical project related data
- Determine the impacts and changes required to pre-existing PeopleSoft modules
- Ensure the conversion process is thoroughly tested and documented
- Develop and identify conversion Strategy and/or Roadmap, detailed conversion plan, supporting documentation and/or documentation to support reconciliation
- Contribute to the successful implementation of the PeopleSoft Project Costing module to enable the client to track, report, and monitor financial transactions for TCA reporting purposes
- 5 years of PeopleSoft Project Costing data conversion experience
- 10 years of overall PeopleSoft experience
- Minimum of two previous data conversions for Project Costing implementations
- Ability to provide extensive documentation and deliverables related to data conversion
- Ability to understand the accounting implications related to data conversion
- Proven knowledge and experience with Project Costing, Asset Management and other related sub-systems
- Proven experience in working with Municipal or other Government Organizations or other similar endeavours
- Understanding of third party integrations into various PeopleSoft modules
Please apply online by creating your profile at www.manpower.ca. Alternatively, you can email us at alberta.IT@manpower.com and reference ID 2108696 in the subject line. Please ensure you are eligible for work in the indicated location of this opportunity.
Manpower would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the number of individuals applying to positions at Manpower, only successful applicants will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future opportunities.
To learn more about the changing world of work, please visit our website at www.manpowerab.com, follow us on Twitter @ManpowerAB, and like Manpower Alberta on Facebook.