Agriculture Fishing and Forestry
Winnipeg, MB - (CAN) 400 St. Mary Ave. Suite 105 MB Winnipeg , MB - R3C 4K5 Phone : 204-949-7800
For over 60 years, Manpower, a global leader in the staffing industry, has been partnering with a diverse client base to create and deliver custom innovative workforce solutions to help them and you win, in the changing world of work.
Manpower specializes in matching great talent with great companies. In tandem with our client, Manpower is seeking a Branch Manager, to fulfill a permanent position in Manitoba, locations are Swan River and Pilot Mound Manitoba
In this role as a Branch Manager you will be responsible for management and financial, sales and operations of the Branches along with implementing and maintaining the company's reputation as a strong leader of Agriculture Inputs in the industry.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
* Developing, implementing and managing the Branch business plan and operating budget, including operating, financial and sales objectives.
* Directing all aspects and daily operations of the facility to ensure safety, efficiency and profitability
* Reviewing and analyzing progress towards the achievement of sales forecasts and operational objectives on a regular basis, and initiates action as required
* Managing sales forecasts and expected final results
* Responsible for all aspects of human resource management within the Branch including hiring, promoting, performance management, coaching and discharging within company policy and regulatory compliance
* Record keeping functions in recording sales and monies received, in maintaining inventory records, in requisitioning supplies in accordance to sales projections and movement of product within the market area
* Managing all aspects of physical resources including maintenance and repair, compliance with industry regulations and safety standards to ensure a safe working environment at the Branch
* Managing and responsible for inventory quantity and quality to ensure Branch will meet sales commitments and end‐use customer programs
* Analyzing capital requirements and provides recommendations regarding capital budget needs
* Liaising with customers, suppliers, division management and other appropriate industry personnel to promote products and services
To be successful in this role, as a Branch Manager, you will require:
* Grade 12 or recognized equivalent, along with successful completion of Certificate in
Agriculture, Agri‐Business Certificate, or equivalent post‐secondary education
* Minimum 5+ year's of progressively responsible experience in agri‐business and/or other related customer service function
* Minimum 5+ year's of experience in the Ag Business, with a track record in sales, marketing, or branch management
* Excellent interpersonal and team building skills with a positive attitude and ability to establish relationship with branch personnel, peers and customers
* Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills
* Applicant should have experience with crops, pesticides, and fertilizers in the current market
* Must possess a valid class 5 driver's license
* Ability to meet the company policy requirement by completing a Criminal background check, Drug/alcohol testing, and Driving Record Abstract
Manpower would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the number of individuals applying to positions at Manpower, only successful applicants will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future opportunities.
To learn more about the changing world of work, please visit our website at www.manpower.ca, or follow us on Facebook Manpower Winnipeg.