Manpower CORE 100 Manpower Place , WI - 53212 Phone : 414-982-1960
Do you thrive in a fast paced, office environment? Are you looking for a fun and diverse work environment that you can grow with? Then start your rewarding career as a part of our growing Processing team! The client that Manpower represents is one of the largest and fastest growing insurance companies in the country.
Within this position you will be responsible for:
* Receiving and processing checks from representatives, as it relates to balances
* Prepares and make check deposits updating check inquiry file (Control File).
* Setup and maintain direct deposit information for representatives
* Communicate with sponsors on discrepancies of statements and payments received
* Formats excel spreadsheets for download into commission system for processing to reps
* Operates computer to input and retrieve data
* Opens and routes incoming mail, answers correspondence, and prepares outgoing mail.
* Perform Quality Assurance to ensure accuracy of information that is entered into the commissions systems as batches are processed.
* Review batches scanned / imaged into system to ensure they are properly scanned / imaged, and are retrievable.
* Participate in projects either independently or under the direction of the Director
* Review of commission processing system, daily to detect issues and/or abnormalities
* Work with IT and other internal parties to meet established SLA's, goals and deliverables
If this is a position that may interest you, please bring with you your:
* 1-3 years of Broker Dealer Back Office experience/Data Entry experience
* Ability to multitask
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
Location: Atlanta, GA
Compensation: $15.00 - $20.00 an hour (weekly pay
If you have additional questions, please contact the recruiter: D.A. Henderson
When emailing, please reference Advert ID# 335135
NOTE: Please DO NOT contact your local manpower office directly, as this position is not being serviced out of that office, please reach out to the recruiter listed above.
Manpower is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer.