USD29000.00-30000.00 per year
Fort Collins, CO - (USA) 931 East Harmony Road Suite 5 CO Fort Collins , CO - 80525 Phone : 970-226-0113
Are you looking for an exciting career in Pharmaceuticals? Apply today to join our team!
General Description: Perform routine labeling, inspecting and packaging of final container products with manual and/or automated packaging systems.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Perform a variety of packaging and manufacturing operations using manual and/or automated processes and equipment according to production batch records and procedures.
* Perform set-up, change-over and operation of labeling and packaging equipment.
* Utilize production equipment to label and package pharmaceutical product. Typical basic production equipment utilized includes, but is not limited to:
o Pouch Sealing equipment
o Syringe, vial, and jar Labelers
o Semi-Automatic Lot printing equipment
o Automatic cartoning equipment
o Testing/Measuring Equipment (scales, balances, checkweighers, burst testers, etc.)
o Environmental Monitoring Equipment (particle counters, air samplers)
* Accurately record in and maintain log books, production records, and associate documents to comply with regulatory requirements, GMPs and Our Client's Standard Operating Procedures.
* Clean manufacturing areas as required by Our Client's Standard Operating Procedures.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* Working knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Procedures (cGMP) as they relate to production packaging activities.
* Basic arithmetic and writing skills to document production activities in batch records.
* Strong communication skills to interact with Supervisors and colleagues.
* Ability to operate on a fast-paced manual assembly line and with basic production equipment.
* Ability to remain focused and detail-oriented during repetitive tasks.
* Ability to follow written production records and validation protocols.
* Ability to work independently and cooperatively on a team.
* Ability to stand for extended periods of time (up to 8 hours or more).
* Ability to utilize business software.
* Ability to work with and train contract employees.
* Acceptable MVR may be required.
* Acceptable results on both a quantitative and verbal assessment test. Education & Experience * High school diploma or equivalent.
* Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred. Working Conditions
* Shift work in a manufacturing and warehouse environment. Some overtime and weekends may be necessary.
* Core hours are Sunday through Thursday 10:00 p.m. - 6:30 a.m.
* Gowning to Our Client's Standard Operating Procedure requirements includes hairnet, shoe covers, lab jacket, face mask, nitrile or latex gloves, beard cover (if appropriate), safety glasses, steel toed shoes, Tyvek coveralls in addition to Our Client's aseptic gowning requirements (clean room garb).