Alberta Complex - Professional - (CAN) 10201 Jasper Ave. (Professional) AB Edmonton , AB - T5J 3N7 Phone : 780-420-0110
IT Help Desk Supervisor
In tandem with our client, a provider of high quality petroleum products to businesses and communities, Manpower is seeking an IT Help Desk Supervisor, to fulfill a permanent role in Red Deer, Alberta.
In this role, as an IT Help Desk Supervisor, you will ensure the Service Desk Analysts are meeting and exceeding performance expectations, defined objectives, and delivering a high level of customer service across Canada and the US.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Providing leadership supervision, mentoring, and support to the Service Desk Team
* Acting as a point of escalation for customer inquiries and requests
* Ensuring that staffing and skill levels are maintained throughout operational hours
* Maintaining a high degree of customer service for all support queries
* Assisting Analysts in providing first line support when workloads are high
* Managing, maintaining and providing ownership of the ITSM tool and the Incident Management Process
* Responsible for monitoring, reporting and defining new and existing metrics; KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) and SLA's (Service Level Agreements)
* Providing quality assurance and review of customer support incidents
* Creating and maintaining open communication between members of the IT Department and the business
* Developing, maintaining and implementing strategies for continual service improvements
* Adhering to Change Management policies and procedures
* Performing quarterly performance reviews of Service Desk Analysts providing positive and constructive feedback
To be successful in this role, you will have:
* Diploma or degree in Computer Science or Technology
* ITIL v.3 Foundations Certificate
* 2+ years' experience in a Service Desk supervisory role or equivalent position
* Advanced knowledge of Customer Service Management
* Excellent leadership, team building, interpersonal and oral/verbal communication skills with an emphasis on process documentation
* Advanced trouble shooting and problem solving skills for Microsoft operating systems, computer hardware, and peripherals and point of sale devices
Please apply online and / or create and manage your profile at www.manpower.ca. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Melissa at 403.298.4387.
Manpower would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the number of individuals applying to positions at Manpower, only successful applicants will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future opportunities.