Alberta Complex - Professional - (CAN) 10201 Jasper Ave. (Professional) AB Edmonton , AB - T5J 3N7 Phone : 780-420-0110
Marketing and Commercial Operations Leader
With over 55 years of experience in the Alberta marketplace, Manpower specializes in matching great talent with great companies. In tandem with our client, a growing application development company, Manpower is seeking a Marketing and Commercial Operations Leader, to fulfill a permanent contract in Calgary.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in establishing solution strategy for a commercial, hosted application, and will successfully execute by building and directing a team of individuals in a range of roles. The expanding base of customers spans North America and this role offers the opportunity to join a team of enthusiastic, dynamic people on the cusp of commercializing a range of revolutionary web-based applications.
In this role you will take hands-on responsibility for building and directing a team, and selling/delivering revolutionary record-keeping solutions to targeted customers in alignment with the business plan. In this role you will help build and create a hi-tech success.
Duties will include:
- Reporting to and collaborating closely with the CEO/President to drive daily activities which will shape the strategy and execution plan
- Establishing critical industry partnerships which will accelerate revenue growth
- Communicating to team members via creative techniques and platforms
- Leading marketing, sales and customer-facing engagements initiatives
- 7+ Years of Sales, Marketing, or Operations leadership experience, ideally in the software industry
- Proven experience in designing and successfully executing dynamic and creative marketing and customer engagement teams and programs to enroll customers as subscribers
- Superior communication skills and an innovative flair for creatively tackling the wide scope of responsibilities and engaging with customers to understand and address their needs
- Hands-on approach and the passion to inspire others
- Track record and experience in marshaling resources to rapidly establish and grow new opportunities to achieve targets, preferably in software or technology start-ups
- Drive to succeed and beat, the expectations you and our customers set for yourself
- Ability to effectively communicate with and provide confidence to customers to enable you to close sales opportunities and gather detailed product and market feedback
Please apply online and / or create and manage your profile at www.manpower.ca. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Melissa at 403.269.6936.
Manpower would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the number of individuals applying to positions at Manpower, only successful applicants will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future opportunities.
To learn more about the changing world of work, please visit our website at www.manpowerab.com, follow us on Twitter @ManpowerAB, and like Manpower Alberta on Facebook.