Alberta Complex - Professional - (CAN) 10201 Jasper Ave. (Professional) AB Edmonton , AB - T5J 3N7 Phone : 780-420-0110
We are currently seeking an energetic, self-motivated individual to join our team. The ideal candidate would be flexible in their working schedule, be able to work within a team, have excellent communication skills and is highly organized. Attention to detail, the ability to adhere to strict deadlines and LiDAR experience are required.
In addition to the above requirements the following would be considered assets:
* Supervising a team in a fast paced production environment
* Strong time management skills
* Creation and analysis of LiDAR point clouds
* Creation of accuracy and status reports
* Degree in Geography, GIS or other related field and 3-5 years' experience in a production environment.
* Experience with LiDAR processing software, such as Microstation, TerraSolid, Merrick Mars.
Main duties include:
* Data management
* Supervising small group of technicians
* Flight Tracking
* GPS/INS processing
* Quality control of incoming data
* Create point cloud for delivery
* Quality assurance of point cloud data
* Organize and prepare data for delivery
* Generate status reports for stakeholders and management
Please apply online and / or create and manage your profile at www.manpower.ca. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 403.269.6936 and ask for Melissa Hughes.
Manpower would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the number of individuals applying to positions at Manpower, only successful applicants will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future opportunities.
To learn more about the changing world of work, please visit our website at www.manpowerab.com, follow us on Twitter @ManpowerAB, and like Manpower Alberta on Facebook.