Winnipeg, MB - (CAN) 400 St. Mary Ave. Suite 105 MB Winnipeg , MB - R3C 4K5 Phone : 204-949-7800
Our client recognize that our employees are one of our most valuable assets and recognize that by embracing our differences, they can provide exceptional service with an innovative perspective.
They strive to recruit, hire, and train a diverse group of talent that possesses innovation, creativity, enthusiasm, honesty, integrity, and professionalism while delivering exceptional customer service to both our internal and external customers.
They provide a fun and enjoyable work environment that encourages entrepreneurial thinking and collaboration. We are encouraged to express our ideas and are recognized for high achievements. We are led by example and are expected to respect one another and sustain a high standard of ethics, while achieving financial stability to the highest degree.
Our Winnipeg based client who is an established multinational company in Canada is seeking Customer Service Representatives Inbound (Up-Selling Experience) to work on a Permanent Full Time basis to work in there Call Center, these positions offer a minimum of 40 hours per week and set to commence on February 06 2017.
Your responsibility is to provide excellent customer service and demonstrate your Sales /Up Selling Skills to existing clients and new clientele.
What we offer:
* Excellent Wages, Awesome Incentive Structure (Uncapped) and Full Comprehensive Benefit Package
* Vacation Leave - 3 Weeks and Fantastic Employee Discounts with their services
* Success Sharing Program, Employee Share Purchase Plan, Employee Stock Options Programs,
* Scholarships for dependents, enhanced parental leave, and retirement and savings plans
In order to qualify for this role, it is vital that you:
* Be available Monday through Sunday
* Have a clear criminal record or received a pardon for any prior offenses.
* Ability to attend 3-5 weeks of training Monday to Friday.
* The regular hours for the training are from 7:00AM - 3:30PM and Ability to Hours for 7:00AM - 3:30PM OR 3:30PM - 10:00PM
* Successful candidates must be available rotational shifts either starting as early as 6:45AM and may end till 12:00AM
* Must have Citizenship/Permanent Resident or Valid Work Permit Status.
* Must have over 1 year validity for Work Permit prior to expiring of the permit
Must have qualifications:
* No less than 2 year of Customer Service experience within retail, food and beverage, restaurant, hospitality, call center or professional sales and marketing role.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
* Superior interpersonal and customer service skills
* Superior verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to be flexible organized and manages priorities
Nice to Have
* Have access to Vehicle or have means of transportation/ Valid Class 5 Driver's license.
To learn more about the changing world of work, please visit our website at www.manpower.ca, follow us on Facebook Manpower Winnipeg.