Construction Estimator - You offer your unique skills and experiences. And Manpower offers something unique for you. We're the place for talented individuals who want to do things differently, get ahead and establish a lifelong career.
We are currently recruiting for a Construction Estimator to work at a great company located in Albuquerque, NM. This is a contract to direct opportunity. For immediate consideration for this opportunity, please call 998-6200 or apply directly at www.manpower-nm.com.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and requirements; setting priorities. Prepares construction budget by studying home plans; updating specifications; identifying and projecting costs for each elevation.
- Evaluates offers to purchase by costing changes, additions, and site requirements. Eventually will obtains bids from vendors and subcontractors by specifying materials; identifying qualified subcontractors; negotiating price.
- Maintains cost keys and price masters by updating information. Resolves cost discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends. Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Analyzing Information, Developing Budgets, Vendor Relationships
- Reporting Skills, Estimating Skills, Ability to read Blue Prints
- Teamwork, Documentation Skills
- Quality Focus , Advanced Math Skills a must, Degree Preferred
- Experience with Fabtrol a PLUS!