Kingston, ON - (CAN) 645 Gardiners Road Unit 1 ON Kingston , ON - K7M 8K2 Phone : 613-384-9675
Are you a service oriented individual looking for a new career?
Bilingual Customer Service Professionals we have a permanent opportunity for you!
As a Customer Service Representative, you'll be a driving force for keeping customers satisfied. Your strong communication skills will directly impact the customer's experience with our client.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive salary
- Professional office environment
- Opportunity to access a variety of benefits (i.e. Comprehensive Health Benefits and Pension Plan)
- Career Advancement
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Respond to inbound calls from customers in a prompt, accurate and professional manner
- Collect pertinent information from the customer
- Provide empathy during difficult customer conversations
- Multitasking through various systems and application
- Provide the appropriate resolution based on the company's guidelines
Are you interested? The skills you possess as a Customer Service Representative:
- Fluent in French and English
- Attention to detail/accuracy
- Well-developed analytical and problem resolution skills
- Solid ability to organize and prioritize
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office is required
- Proficient keyboarding skills
- 1-2 years of demonstrated experience in a direct customer service environment
You can see it. More challenging work. A more interesting work environment. The opportunity to use your finely honed skills to make a real difference. An opportunity that reflects your talent and expertise. If this is what you see for yourself, apply now.
Manpower offers the opportunity to work in many different positions in a variety of industries. If this advertised position is not what you are looking for, please call Christina O'Brien at 613-329-5114 to discuss your career goals so we can help in finding a suitable position.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.