Markham, ON - (CAN) 7500-7560 Woobine Ave Unit F ON Markham , ON - L3R 1AB Phone : 905-695-1271
Manpower has a great temp-to-perm Marketing Coordinator vacancy at our client in Etobicoke in the telecommunications industry.
* Campaigns - Coordinate external agency relationships on the production of annual media and advertising development i.e. mailings, email blasts, videos and other tactics as required
* SEO Content Management - Coordinate blog schedule, content for development (between product managers & agency) and posting of articles.
* Social Media - coordinate content development between product managers and agency and schedule of posts
* Marketing Collateral - Work with internal members of the management team to create desired marketing materials and collaborate with agencies as required
* Customer Advisory Council - assist with scheduling of meetings, gathering of customer insights and identifying insights to help drive a competitive advantage for marketing programs.
* Reporting - Assist with Tracking and measuring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and materials
* Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department's activities
What you bring:
* Over two years marketing experience and/or agency experience, B2B marketing
* Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing is preferred
* Working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of programs.
* Strong interpersonal skills for effective communication.
* High degree of professionalism is expected with respect to written communication skills. Ability to interpret and perform analysis on a multitude of sales reports.
* Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to manage demanding timelines and multiple projects; works well under pressure.
Interested? Apply now to a role which offers:
* Starting pay over $17/hr
* Potential for permanent employment after six months
* Convenient location near the QEW and Highway 427
Apply today! Not the job for you? Set up your profile at manpower.ca and see what other opportunities Manpower has available currently.
Not the job for you, but know someone who might be interested? Refer them to us for a referral bonus!
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.