Agriculture Fishing and Forestry
Lafayette, IN - (USA) 1221 South Creasy Lane Suite B IN Lafayette , IN - 47905 Phone : 765 447-0874
Lab Coating and Team Lead positions availlable in Oxford, IN
1. Ability to follow and comprehend work instructions given and written.
2. Ability to observe and learn to operate coating equipment with attention to details.
3. Ability to use quality measurement devices.
4. Capable of using and learning to use a small gram scale and larger bag scale for weighing materials.
5. Ability to work independently and with a partner team without direct supervision.
6. Light computer skills; familiar with MS Excel spreadsheets use very helpful. Some can be trained.
7. Ability to learn and recognize job details, sequence, and knowledge of the operating equipment.
8. Ability to accurately perform easy math to convert bags to lbs, etc.
9. Capable of lifting 55 lbs.
10. Working standing on concrete in heated warehouse/lab environment.
11. Working 8-9 hour shifts, some 2nd shift work and Saturdays also. Hours of work start 7am.and 4pm.
12. Responsible attendance every shift.
Production Coating- All of the above plus the following:
1. Forklift driving experience. Would be retrained.
Positions are going to start around $12.00/hour. All interested candidates must have reliable transportation and be able to meet background requirements. Please give Manpower a call to discuss.