Rockford, IL - (USA) 1617 N. Alpine Rd IL Rockford , IL - 61107 Phone : 815-316-0600
Manpower is seeking a Technical Operations Specialist for a client in Rockford/ 2nd shift/$22.00-$24.00 an hour.
* Set up, installs and maintains electrical control systems including, but not limited to, Servo systems (for example, Allen Bradley, Emerson, Elau).
* OITs (for example, Allen Bradley, Panelview, Panelview plus, RSView), PLCs (Allen Bradley SLC, Compact, Control Logix).
* loop controllers, sensors, ID readers, vision systems, VF and DC drives, labelers, lasers, thermo and ink jet printers, and robotics by checking power and wiring.
* performing power up procedures; firing laser and ensuring code is printing.
* Installing and incorporating modules into machines; and servicing equipment and correcting any identified issues.
* Troubleshoots control systems and power circuits up to 480 vac 3 phase by using electrical Volt/Ohm/Amp meters, standard hand tools, and/or a laptop with or without schematics and documentation.
* Designs and updates electrical schematics by using AutoCad, operational descriptions, and related documentation; keeping programs and controls current; and researching new technology and determining how it can be applied at PCI.
NOTE: Employees who have received a counseling report for a violation occurring within the last 3 months are not eligible to apply for open positions.
* Associate's Degree or Technical Certificate in an Electrical or IT field.
* Minimum 5 years experience in machine building.
* Must have excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and a working knowledge of GMPs.
* Excellent organizational skills and an attention to detail are essential.
* Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of the team.
* Must be able to lift 20 pounds.
* Must have an excellent attendance and work record.
* Must be physically capable to perform the above duties with or without reasonable accommodations.